Sunday, September 19, 2010

Gossip Girl -- an XOXO that's kicking ass, and taking name

So. Hi.

Gossip Girl - HOT or NOT?

It's a cliché, I know. But seriously. Is this new TV-phenomenon really all it's cracked up to be? I took an interesting dive into the world of the anonymous, XOXO-signing blogger world.

And oh me, oh my.

It's actually a really interesting thought - an unknown, yet all-knowing person with so much influence and insight. Can a blogger really be that effective? I almost find myself wishing that my own blog were followed in the same, manic fashion. But really.

Gossip Girl, if you for some unfathomable reason haven't heard of it, is about a bunch of very high-class, rich kids who all live in New York, Manhattan. Here, we here about their intriguing lives from the sharp words of a gossip-blogger: Gossip Girl. She is known to everyone, yet no one knows who she is - this is the interesting part of the show. While the storie of this very upper east-side group of people is fascinating enough, what with all the scandals and glories of the very finest of finest, the part that leaves me dumbfounded and heaving after yet another episode is the mystery of Gossip Girl.

Who is she? Is she even a girl? What if "she" is actually a gay boy? Or one of the mothers of the kids? Or if she just doesn't exist? That it's all made up by a bunch of different people? Is she in the room with the characters? Is she one of them? And, the most important of all: how does she know all this gossip so well? Sure, she has her sources, but still: who is she, and how is she connected to this classy group of teens?

Full of intriguing suspense, drama, love, friendship, power, money, infidelity, striving for fame and more, Gossip Girl will capture you if you have the slightest ache for any kind of drama.

As a plus to the show, the actors and actresses are fucking hot as well.

The two main characters of the show, Serena Van der Woodsen and Blair Waldorf
Chase Crawford, who plays Nate Archibald on the show. Hot hot hot, smoking hawt!
Chase Crawford - what can I say? He's hot.
Chase Crawford
Ed Westwick, playing Chuck Bass on the show. Hottie bad-boy!
Ed Westwick
Ed Westwick - I'd tap that!
The Gossip-guys. Hot hot and hot, I'd say.
Well, can you see why I would, as a 15-year-old girl, enjoy watching these scrumptious people parade around on this show? Fab fab fab, let me tell you!

Here's a little something to tease you:



Hope you like. I encourage you to try at least one episode - I admit, I had prejudices against the show, but it's quite entertaining in a slightly vain way.

If you want to watch the series, but don't have the channel or the money to buy it, here's a great website for you .You can watch a ton of shows for free on the internet - don't worry, I use it all the time, and it's not dangerous ;) Here it is:     http://www.cucirka.com/

Enjoy!

Thx for listening,

I Am Roseberry

1 comment:

  1. I'm not really into the whole "gossip girl mania" but i do find the thought of an anonymous blog rather intriguing...... Fffff nate is hoooot hot hot 8D

    ReplyDelete