Monday, December 20, 2010

ACNE

So. Hi.

C H R I S T M A S   C O U N T D O W N :
6 Days To Christmas!


I'll be posting about the States a little later, so you can look forward to a great holiday-planner à la Phoenix, Arizona. Where to go, what to wear, where to stay, what to eat --  that sort of thing.

Right now, I just wanted to take a moment to honor some amazing footwear by ACNE. ACNE is the kind of brand I lust after, simply because it's ACNE. I feel like every single thing they make looks fantastic. So, when I'm rich and fabulous and all grown up, I will be purchasing a lot of these amazing shoes and boots from ACNE.

Enjoy:


ATACOMA WEDGES
One of my absolute favorite shoes of all time. Everyone has seen the classic black suede / leather wedges - with these shoes, ACNE adds a new edge to the classic wedge. Clap-clap, hurra, I love them!

ADMIRE
Oh, would I like to admire this leather boot all day. It's just so.... different! So very ACNE! I started warming to this particular model after I had seen a girl wear it somewhere in CPH -- they just suited her so well, and I thought: "Wow. I gotta have me some o' those."


HYDRO SUEDE
These babies caught my eye on the webshop as well. Uhmm. They look really lucious and soft. I especially like the contrast between the light heel and the black edge of the boot. Also, notice that the wedge doesn't go all the way out to the heel -- It's bold, but I like it.


ENDURO WEDGE ANKLE BOOT
A-ma-zing! I love these untraditional wedges. If I had my way, they would be in my closet already! At first, I thought that they were a bit too much, but somehow my opinion changed radically. I love the buckle at the middle! Very army meets city meets a foot in chains!

TRACK BOOTIES
These boots were the first that caught my eye on ACNE's online shop. Ooh-la-la! A classic riding-style boot, yet very sophisticated and city-chic. And who couldn't use yet another black leather boot?


DRAWSTRING BOOT
This grey suede boot is also a favorite of mine. The first time I saw it, I immediately fell in love. Now, I own a pair that looks almost exactly like it - yet I couldn't afford the ACNE version. Mine are black suede, though, and don't have the drawstring at the top of the boot.

RIDER LOW
Also a very classic, yet raw boot. I like the slightly masculin edge to this feminine boot. If it's ACNE, and if it's black, can you ever really go wrong?


HYBRIA LEA
This ankle wedge is a bit controversial, I know, but I can't help but look at it. This kind of heel has always annoyed me a little bit, because it gives me the sensation of toppling over when I look at it! There's something about this particular model that I like though... It's just so.... ACNE.


Well, thanks for listening. I hope that I might get to own some of these beauties some day.

I Am Roseberry.

2 comments: