Saturday, April 16, 2011

Whip Out the Snaps, and Pass Me an Easter Egg!

So. Hi.

Yesterday was a great day for so many reasons.

Yesterday, we drew the subjects we will be evaluated in, during our upcoming exams ... As you can imagine, the peak of yesterday, in my case at around 10am, was the moment 9th graders all over the country were told, whether they would get to revel in their favorite subjects, or suffer through the torture of their most hated ones. I could practically feel all the students in my year hissing in anticipation, when the bearer of what would prove to be mostly good news came to their door. And as I heard class after class cheering and yelling "YEEEEEEEEEES!!!" at the top of their lungs, I grew more and more certain, that my class would end up crying in mental agony, if the information didn't reach our ears in just one second ...

I have almost been dead certain, that our class would be the ones to draw the dreaded oral French exam. Oh, the horror! Up to the very last minute, in which the assistant principle trooped up in our class (not holding the fatefull slip of paper I had imagined, nor bearing the bad news I had been expecting), I was practically praying from the bottom of my atheistic heart: "Not oral french, not oral french, not oral french......!".
But, as fate would have it, the horror of facing French, oral, was not inflicted upon us. I will be facing a written English exam and biology, which is basically a multiple-choice test.

................................................................................................................................

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! BURN AND DIE, ORAL FRENCH! YEAAAAAH! SUCK IT, BITCHES!

I'm saved! Halleluja! Litterally pounded my hand in the table, and screamed with a manly snarl "YES!". I can't believe it. My prairs have been answered. Might have to convert to a nun now, or devote myself to charity for the poor, unfortunate kids, who must suffer through the trauma of oral French exams. Fwahaha.

I might actually survive my final exams! Yaaaaaaaaaaay!

*    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    * 

About a minute after we had been told this, I raced onto billetlugen.dk to buy my ticket for Kanye West's concert in Tivoli. But hey, what the fuck! The minutes seemed to drag along at an alarmly snail-like pace, and when I finally logged onto the site, the server was on total lock-down because of the massive heard of people trying to buy tickets! I was basically resigned to hearing about the fabulous concert which I didn't take part in, through the rest of 2011, when my mother called me. She had somehow, unfathomably, managed to buy tickets! I nearly fell of my chair laughing. The fact that my 50-year-old mother had been interested enough to buy Kanye West-tickets for the entire family was simply too comical. But hey, my family now has 4 tickets for Kanye West's concert!

Looking forward to it! It's gonna be a blast.

*     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *

As an added bonus for my mood, which is so good, it's bordering on euphoric, today's the very last day of school, before the Easter Holidays. I am freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee at last! I'm going to spend this vacation doing absolutely nothing, I can tell you! So whip out the "snaps", and pass me an Easter egg, show the Easter Bunny to my front door, and let me sleep in a bed of daffodils. 'Cause I'm spending this holiday in complete and utter bliss! Because:

  • I drew written English and biology for my final exams.



  • I have tickets for Kanye West.



  • It's the Easter Holidays, and I have nothing I need to do!



  • *     *     *     *     *     *     *    *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *



    Thanks for listening,
    I Am Roseberry

    No comments:

    Post a Comment